30 minutes, Twice per week.
Our entire fitness prescription is based on peer-reviewed scientific research to ensure that you will receive the safest and most effective workout.
Expert, Educated Trainers
Our team of personal trainers all hold degrees in exercise science and are certified exercise physiologists , giving you the ultimate resource in fitness.
You’re too busy to waste time on a workout that doesn’t work.
You are not the status quo.
Your workouts should be as smart as you are.
You don’t need to spend more time in the gym to feel unstoppable
Accomplish more in 30 minutes than you ever thought possible in a workout. We will also track your progress so we can make sure you are improving during each and every exercise.
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND PERFORMANCE
- Improve Body Composition.
- Higher metabolic rate. Burn more calories at rest.
- Improve cardio-metabolic health.
- Increase bone mineral density
- Prevent muscle atrophy, age-related wasting of muscle known as sarcopenia.
- Improve cognitive function, enhance self-esteem, and combat depression.
- Enhance athletic performance.
Whether it is signing up for your first 5K race, climbing mount Machu Picchu or tackling a new case at work, you will be physically and mentally ready for the challenge.
We are not like other places you have worked out…
Training Sessions Completed
Based on 155 reviews
02:07 21 Jan 21
I always get a great, evidence-based work out, tailored to my particular needs. The competence and friendliness of the... highly qualified staff inspires me, and. my twice weekly workouts under their guidance enhance my well-being in proven ways and leave me feeling great.read more
17:26 09 Jan 21
Discover Strenght is an awesome gym to workout at. It cuts out all the hassle of going to a big gym, it’s clean and... efficient. You can be in and out in 35 minutes with a full body workout, the trainers are knowledgeable, professional and strive to push you to your limits every time. I workout 2 days a week and that keeps my body burning all week. For all of you that say you don’t have time for a gym, discover strength is for you.Jesseread more
14:29 07 Nov 20
I appreciate that the trainers really listen to my individual needs and adjust exercises accordingly for where I'm at... each day, all while pushing and encouraging me to work my hardest.read more
18:54 23 Oct 20
Why 5 stars?• Results.I’d hoped to slow muscle loss. Unexpectedly I’ve added strength.• Intensity and... duration ... the form of investment matches my preferences.• Staff are themselves models of fitness, attentive to signals of muscle failure, and effective at eking out more effort.• Being recognized individually. It is nice to be known.read more
12:58 23 May 20
I've been a client of Discover Strength for five years and I could not speak more highly of the professionalism of the... trainers and leadership, and overall effectiveness of the approach. Discover Strength is unique with a hyper-individualized approach and protocols backed by research and ongoing development of their team. Absolutely nothing is "cookie-cutter." From the moment you engage with them, you'll see how your fitness needs and goals inform the development of your plan, and your actual workouts. I can't tell you how many times I hear things like, "we were talking about your upcoming race and we think we should emphasize..." The trainers care. They have never once mailed it in on a session and they take the overall outcome very seriously. From the owner/founder to the newest trainer, I have never been disappointed in a session. With concise, full-body, 30-minute sessions, Discover Strength is the kind of place that busy people who need to keep a schedule appreciate. I wish there were more than 5 stars to give.read more
00:01 21 May 20
Do you have that last 10, 15 even 20 lbs or more that you just can seem to get rid of and have tried every fad diet,... pill and exercise you could think of? Have you just had a baby and just can't seem to get into "Pre-Baby" shape? Get a hold of David Kramer at Discover Strength today! He is a highly knowledgeable fitness professional that will correctly assess where you are currently at, where you want to be, how you are going to get there along with an actual REAL timeline of what to expect.read more
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR LIFESTYLE. THAT’S WHY WE WERE VOTED “BEST GYM FOR BUSY PEOPLE” BY THE STAR TRIBUNE.
- No cancellation fees.
- No long term contracts. Only month to month.
- No initiation fees.
- Flexible scheduling 7 days per week.
- Train with any trainer, not just one, so you can workout on your time.
1-on-1 Personal Training
- One Personal Trainer coaching one client for 30 minutes.
- Our personal trainers hold undergraduate degrees in a health or exercise science related field, are ACSM or ACE certified at the highest level available, and have undergone extensive internal training as a part of Discover Strength University.
- $56 per session on our auto-pay program.
Small Group Training
- One Personal Trainer working with up to three individuals for 45 minutes.
- Small Group ratios never exceed 3:1 to allow for maximum coaching from your trainer, while still delivering an individualized workout program.
- $35 per session on our auto-pay program.
Virtual 1-on-1 Personal Training
- One Personal Trainer coaching one client for 30 minutes virtually.
- Our personal trainers hold undergraduate degrees in a health or exercise science-related field, are ACSM or ACE certified at the highest level available, and have undergone extensive internal training as a part of Discover Strength University.
- $41 per session.
Micro Studio 1-on-1 Personal Training (20 minutes)
The Micro Studio was created during Covid as an option for clients who are just not quite ready to get back into a studio with other clients working out. Here is how it is different:
- You will be the ONLY client in the studio at one time.
- Your workout will be a full-body workout in just 20 minutes.
- Your workouts will be just like going to a Discover Strength Studio; Evidence-based, efficient, and supervised by an expert, educated personal trainer but just in a smaller/private space.
- 1-on-1 Sessions are $46 and 1-on-1 Iconic Sessions are $52.
Here is the plan
1. WORK WITH AN EXPERT PERSONAL TRAINER THAT WILL MAKE A CUSTOMIZED WORKOUT FOR YOU.
This is your opportunity to try out the workout before you invest any more time into a new fitness program. After this 45 minute Introductory Workout you will have experienced a full body workout and have all the information you need to make a decision on how you will like to move forward.
2. EXPERIENCE SCIENCE-BASED STRENGTH TRAINING
Feel the difference of a science based approach to exercise. There are no fad, only a research backed approach to getting you the best results.
3. ONLY TWICE PER WEEK FOR 30 MINUTES
Can you workout more than that? Yes. Do you need to? The research clearly says, no.
Busy people don't have time to waste on workouts that don't work. Discover Strength delivers 30 minute strength workouts, twice per week with an expert trainer. We'll help you look and feel your best in a fraction of the time.
At Discover Strength we know that you want to be unstoppable. In order to do that, you need a smarter workout. The problem is you don’t have the time to waste on workouts that don’t work which makes you feel frustrated. We believe your workouts should be as smart as everything else you do. We understand you are busy which is why we were voted the best place to workout for busy people by Star Tribune. Here is how we do it: 1. You’ll work with an expert personal trainer. 2. Using an evidence-based approach to exercise. 3. Only twice per week for 30 minutes. So, schedule you free Introductory Workout. And in the meantime, download our free guide “5 Ways to More Efficient Exercise”. So you can stop wasting time in the gym and instead feel and look your best in a fraction of the time.