WHO WE ARE
We want to see you twice per week. Our average workout is approximately 30 to 45 minutes. You’ll be working out from the time you walk in until the time you leave. Our approach yields far better results in far less time. The scientific research is very clear: For best results, strength train less, but strength train harder.
Our entire fitness prescription is based on peer-reviewed scientific research. Rather than jump on the latest fitness fad or market-driven trend, we look at the scientific evidence to determine what will work best for you. This may not be a popular approach. But, we’re more concerned with helping you produce great results in the safest, most efficient manner than we are with being popular.
Educated, Expert Trainers
Our team of Personal Trainers are not simply people who enjoy fitness. Rather, they are experts who hold degrees in exercise science with focused study in exercise physiology or a related field. Additionally, they hold certifications from organizations including the American College of Sports Medicine, the gold standard in the field of exercise science. Clients come to Discover Strength to learn from and be pushed by our team of experts.
Why you should be strength training?
- Improve cardio-metabolic health. Strength training plays a critical role in preventing chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
- Increased bone mineral density. Stronger bones help prevent fracture.
- Prevent muscle atrophy, age-related wasting of muscle known as sarcopenia. Strength training allows us to retain and increase our muscle tissue across the lifespan.
- Higher metabolic rate. The more muscle tissue we have, the greater our metabolic rate (the number of calories we expend while we aren’t working out).
- Improve cognitive function, enhance self-esteem, and combat depression.
- Enhance athletic performance. From distance runners to golfers to football players. Proper strength training improves performance and wards off injury.
Discover Strength offers a no-compromise strength training experience. Our time-efficient, science-based workouts are tailored to your exact needs. We are fully committed to providing a five star service experience, guaranteed.
Discover Strength uses the Bod Pod, the gold standard in body composition testing, to provide reliable, actionable data to improve your overall health and body composition. This is the ultimate tool for tracking your progress and getting the results you want.